Sunday, May 15, 2011

Elizabeth Grant Skincare - Caviar Night Crème

I was shopping at Winners a few months ago and found Elizabeth Grant's Caviar Night Crème on a shelf near the checkout. At the time I thought that I had seen caviar cream on the MTV reality show Rich Girls with Tommy Hilfigers' daughter (which is why I bought it), but now I think that I am completely wrong. Either way, I bought the cream because the caviar made it sound luxurious and it came in a really pretty gold and black package.

For some reason I had envisioned night creams as really bad pore cloggers so I never used them but I was really excited to try my new little jar of fish eggs...

I used it religiously for one week and the results were actually shocking. I don't have acne but I do get small blemishes under my cheek bones sometimes. The cream made the colour of my face completely uniform and literally cleared up anything unpretty. I thought that it was a fluke, so I stopped using the cream for a couple weeks. As soon a new blemish formed, I started the cream again...and then they were gone.

Before bed, I cleanse my face with a toner and apply the cream. It seems a bit wet and oily when it is first applied but it soaks in quickly, leaving your skin feeling soft and silky. The difference that you will see and feel after using this product is truly remarkable. I can't say enough good things about it.

I tried to find the exact product on Elizabeth Grant's website but I was unable to - which is possibly why it was being sold at Winners; however, I did find it on Ebay selling for $44. Or you can try to find it at Winners for $8.99 like I did.

If you are able to get your hands on a jar of this cream, I highly suggest that you give it a try!!

I la-la-love it!!

x T x


2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for posting your review and results. I was just back from Winner's with a whole bunch of product names to look up. It's been hard to find any reviews of any of them on Google (makes me wonder if all these products are all discontinued?!). I read that Elizabeth Grant uses a secret ingredient in her products which was used to treat war wounds. That might be why it worked so well in clearing up your complexion.

    I'll check it out next week :) Thanks again!

    -Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that this post was helpful for you, Cyn. I love Winner's but I often run into the same issue for products that are new to me - I never seem to find review's on them, which I would assume means that they are indeed discontinued.
    I don't know what her secret ingredient is, but it does beautiful things to my skin! I love her products!
    Enjoy :)
    Tawny

    ReplyDelete