Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 2012!!

I hope that everyone had a fantastic holiday and that you are all welcoming 2012 with open arms! I know I am!

I've been off of the bloggy radar for a little bit due to a whirl wind of events that have occurred in my life over the last couple of months. I haven't had time sit down and blog my heart out. With the new year settling in nicely and my resolution to blog much more, I am back! I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a good year.

Regardless of what it is that I am currently using; because everyone seems to make note of the products that I love, I will be back later this weekend with a blog strictly dedicated to my absolute favourite products of 2011 and possibly a Christmas show and tell.

Until then, I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend!

El mucho love-o from the snowy white Canadian north,

Tawns

P.S. I was nominated for Ninjamatics 2011 Canadian Weblog Awards in two separate categories - The first nomination is for Best New Weblog and Best Written Weblog. So I want to just take a minute to thank all of you for stopping by to read my rants and raves and for all of your kind words. Even though 99% of you don't have a clue how to comment on my blog, that's okay - Your messages via email and off line mean the world to me! I love you all! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment