Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Raw Super Patties


I love snacks that are sweet and healthy because I know that when I eat them I don't have to feel guilty about what I'm consuming. To fill my sweet need today I whipped up a batch of no bake Raw Super Patties that turned out really good! Not only are they good like this but I imagine that they would be amazing as a base or crust for a raw dessert as well.

Ingredients

1.5 cups of Raw Almonds
1.5 cups of pitted Dates (I prefer Parnoosh Dates over Medjool)
1/4 cup of Goji Berries
1/4 cup of Pumpkin seeds
2 tbs of Flax Seeds
2 tbs Bee Pollen
1 tbs of Acai Powder

Directions

In a high speed blender or food processor, blend the Raw Almonds and Goji Berries until crumbly. Add the remaining ingredients and blend again until the consistency is even and you are able to pack it together between your thumb and forefinger.

Form into Patties and place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Put in the fridge to set for a couple of hours and serve cold.

Delish!

xTx

No comments:

Post a Comment