Monday, November 22, 2010

Lippy

Winter in The Twa is literally around the corner. Snowflakes, Icicles, Skating, Scarves, L'Hockey, Sleigh Rides, Snowmen, Wreath's, Deck the halls with shitty chapped lips.

If there is anything in this world of world's that I dispise, it would have to be chapped lips.

How can one socialize with chapped lips? It's impossible!

I have to fight the chapped lip epedemic every winter due to the fact that I have rather large lips. Add a bit of chapism to those large lips and we have a problemo.

In order to fight the chapism, I have to keep my lips highly hydtrated; hence the little blue tubs of Lip Medex all over my house and vehicles.

This shit is the shit!

If it weren't for my Lip Medex, I would be lost in a world of chappy.

Thank you, Blistex; for being my pal <3

No comments:

Post a Comment