Friday, January 28, 2011

Has Google Failed Me?!

WTF! I have been Googling (my favourite verb in the whole world) Lip Spackle for the last 30 minutes and it appears that it cannot be purchased in Ontario or Québec. Or Canada for that matter? What's up with that!?

My baby sister is a Makeup Artist (hello, prominent makeup gene). One night I was Googling some sort of makeup that she was telling me about and I ended up finding a small blurb about Lip Spackle somewhere throughout one of the websites that I was reading.

Anyway, I am aching to try it but I can't find it in a store!! Or anywhere around me!! I think that it can be purchased on Ebay, however, I don't shop on Ebay because the last time I did; someone in Italy (ITALY!!) stole my identity (JUST UP AND OUT OF NO WHERE STOLE IT!!) and decided that he (HE!!) was going to start purchasing random nonsense online as ME (ME!!) with MY credit card (WTF!!)! Ebay did this crazy investigation (thank goodness) and ended up having to reimburse me for the items that he purchased. So now I'm absolutely terrified to go back onto Ebay (I can't even begin to explain just how terrified!!). True story (The End).

So, seriously...I am on a mission to find some Spackle. I can understand not selling it in Ottawa, but it's not in Toronto either. Québec houses Montréal which is one of the fashion/makeup capitals of the world and I can't even find the Spackle there. I can't even seem to find a Spackle website...

The mission will continue until I find that little pot of goodness. Hopefully it comes to Canada!!

Please Note: Stealing someones identity is not only a crime but just not cool at all.

Spackle out.

No comments:

Post a Comment