Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can't Sleep, Can't Sleep, Can't sleep...

Here I am. Wide awake. Cant sleep. Why? Because all I can think about is seeing Gaga's concert tomorrow night. It starts at 8pm. I heard that she was an hour and a half late for her concert in T.O. on Thursday night. I'm hoping that she's not as late tomorrow.
How bizarre is it that I don't know what to wear to the concert? Given the fact that I don't dress like a maniac I am having a hard time with this. I suppose that I can just wear my normal garb.
I'm crossing my fingers that I don't have to sit beside a screaming (because I will scream enough for my entire section) 16 year old teeny-bopper or behind an overly excited person who can't sit down. I don't want to have to Poker Face. LOL@me.
I need to sleep. Dammit.
x T x

Photo © Copyright, Tawny Gelinas, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment