Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cow-Hide Phenom

I don't normally watch television but when I do, I am watching HGTV, DIY or something along those lines. I crave seeing the way that people transform trash into something phenomenal. Something new and exciting. Since television really isn't my preferential cup of tea, I enjoy blog-hopping. Since everything on TV ends up on the web, I'd rather skip the commercials and click through a site on my own free will.

I stumbled upon (not via stumble upon) The V Spot and just had to share this work of art with you!!

Although I don't have animal prints in my home, I think that they are wild. If they are used in the right way and with the right accents, they can light up a room something fierce.

Case in point - you must check out this wicked cow-hide dresser that Vivienne from The V Spot masterfully created. Transformed from a Craig's List piece of ugly came this piece of art!!

Who would have thought that something so drab could be transformed into something so fab!?

Too rad!!

x T x

No comments:

Post a Comment