Monday, February 28, 2011

pürminerals Correcting Primer

Foundation is something that I began wearing a couple years ago. I didn't use it prior because I was afraid of clogging my pores with unnecessary gunk that I believed would require a chisel to my face at the end of each day. I tried a few foundations before settling on a favourite which I now love to wear. It's light and airy, but leaves a beautiful soft glow on my face that I adore. My foundation may possibly be blogged another day but until then, it's all about my new primer.

A Make-up Artist that I know introduced me to an abundance of new products last week; one of which, I immediately fell in love with - pürminerals Correcting Primer. Until our introduction, the only "primer"
I had ever used underneath my foundation was a variety of facial creams. I have a miscellany of different creams that I use throughout the year - generally a couple of different creams per season. I had never used a "primer", let alone a "correcting primer" until last week.

pürminerals Correcting Primer is so light and so fresh. It pumps out a beautiful snowy white cream, applies wet and dries extremely fast, leaving a truly satin finish. Your face will not feel bogged down in the least, it will even out your skin tone and will instantly leave your skin soft as silk.

I was reluctant to add my foundation over top of the primer but thankfully I did. The results were alarming.

My foundation adhered to the primer so beautifully. There was no streaking, no sticking, no chunkiness, just a thoroughly smooth finish.

Although the foundation that I use is designed to leave an air brushed finish (on it's own), the primer underneath brings the air brushed look into full effect. Loves it!!

I could go on all day about just how ab-fab this primer is but I won't bore you with my never-ending rants.

For about $30 (I know, I know, it seems like a high price to pay for beauty - but a small dab'll do ya) you can purchase a primer. For easy convenience, it can be purchased in the make-up section of most drug stores. Shoppers Drugmart for one.

Get priming and enjoy, ladies!!

x T x

Photo courtesy of purminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment