Friday, February 4, 2011

Sexy Mother Pucker? Yes, please!!

Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker still has that annoying tingle, but it's not as unbearable as I dramatically described yesterday. It's uncomfortable at first but it's not painful in any way. Cold weather and water seem to activate the tingle on an intense level which was something that I got used to after a while.
The small creases in my lips filled in during expansion and they became very soft.The chocolatey smell is still a mystery as I assume it is supposed to be peach; which is the name on the bottom of the tube. However, the smell grew on me. A few people told me that I smelled chocolatey delicious. Cute.
The only thing that I disliked, other than the annoyance of the tingle was how my hair got caught on my lips when the wind blew but obviously that's to be expected.
Although my fiance loves my lips sans Sexy Mother Pucker, he told me that they looked great - after he asked me who punched me in the mouth *insert eye rolling here*. Many people commented on my lips throughout the day and told me that they looked pretty, asking what lippy I had on. I'm infamous for my tubes of lippy as I have them all over my house, vehicles and office. No one had heard of Sexy Mother Pucker so I was very happy to educate them.

Over all, I think I'm in love and have declared the month of February, Sexy Mother Pucker Month.

You will have to try it!! Valentine's Day is coming up soon, so get your lips kissably ready. You can thank me later.

Enjoy, my lovelies :x

No comments:

Post a Comment