Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Mom Says that I do Boast

Mom's are so honest and always willing to put you back in line when they deem necessary.

My Marmie was just getting up to date on my blog and it just so happens that I called her when she was on it. She started re-reading the last paragraph of my last blog about Angelina's report card. You know, the paragraph where I mention that I never boast about my child...

While reading the post back to me, she started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"What's so funny, Tawn? You always boast about Angelina!"

"I do?" I asked her.

"Yes, you do!" She exclaimed. "That's my baby, that's my girl blah blah blah" she said while still laughing, "that's boasting!".

"Hmm, I guess I do boast, eh...?"

I imagine that's what parents do without really realizing. We all know how much grandparents boast. Maybe we should just let them do all of the bragging for us.

Always so honest, my Marmie is. I love her for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment