Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just call me Webster.

So, I received notice yesterday, or the day before, maybe Wednesday. I don't know, this week has been a blur. Anyway, I recieved notice one day this week, I'm pretty sure it was yesterday (but really, who knows) that the editors over at Urban Dictionary have decided to publish my definition of "plankable" (LOL).

You can just call me Webster, thank you very much. I have defined "plankable" as follows:

Sound it out: Plank-a-ble

Defined as: An object that can be planked.

Used in a sentence: "Oh wow, check out that helicopter chopper thingy! It's totally plankable!"

Remarkable? I know.

xTx

P.S. According to my editing pals, "plankable" will be found here sometime in the near future. Again, LOL.

Above photo © Copyright to one of my cousin's friends, 2011. My cousin's planking technique in the above photo is a fail. Arms are to be at your side while planking. It is called planking for a reason. It is not called diving.

No comments:

Post a Comment