Sunday, August 7, 2011

Snappity, Snap, Snap

I hope that everyone is having a fantatic summer! I haven't had much time to blog this summer but my cousin Kelsey inspired my to start writing again. Kelsey likes to nose around through my blog entries to see what I am up to and note the things that I am randomly loving. I generally try to live by the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" rule, so you won't really find me writing about things that I dislike. The world has enough haters - I'd rather not waste my time being one of them.

Being an Artist, I love photography. A lot. I love how a camera can bring the beauty out of anything that it captures; if captured in just the right light, on just the right angle, with just the right lense, by just the right photographer. I've never been good behind a camera for some reason but photography is something that I adore.

Kelsey, my little flame of inspiration, is a beautiful photographer. Everytime she posts a new set of pictures I get so excited to see them - She manages to capture shots that amaze me and I adore her work; maybe because of the simplicity. I like simplicity.

Below are a few of my Kelsey favourites! Enjoy!

 
© Copyright, Kelsey L., 2011
© Copyright, Kelsey L., 2011
© Copyright, Kelsey L., 2011
© Copyright, Kelsey L., 2011

And my #1 favourite of all time...
© Copyright, Kelsey L., 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment