Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's Nice to be Back!

I have wanted to get back into my blog for so long! So many exciting things have happened in my life over the past while, I really should have stayed consistent with my blog. Everyone knows how much I love reviews and I have lacked on sharing so many things lately.

Over the past few months I have been very lucky to have travelled down through the U.S. to Florida and across Canada to Alberta. Travelling to all of these places and experiencing so many things makes me one lucky girl!

I have stayed at some amazing hotels, experienced some of the best music shows and I have eaten at some of the greatest restaurants. I have also had the opportunity to do some really fun things like stand up in a wedding, model for the One Black Dress campaign and I was super lucky to have received an invitation to dine in a private dining room for a Christmas gathering on Parliament Hill. While I was there I signed Nelson Mandela's memorial book that Canada sent to South Africa. I was crazy and went white water rafting and also had the opportunity to take a trip on a gondola up to one of the highest peaks of the Rocky Mountains! On top of all of the above I have found some really great new make-up and beauty products too :)

See! All very exciting things that I could have shared with you!

Maybe I will pick up from here and entertain myself by blogging while I wait the rest of this rotten winter out. I have said it before and I will say it again - I am 100% Canadian. You will NEVER hear me complain about our Canadian weather but this winter is taking a toll on me. The cold never breaks and the snow never stops. So for the first time in my life I have complained that I want the winter to end. This year I kick the winter nonsense.

While we wait for all of this gross snow to melt I thought I would share a few pictures of some of the fun times I have had lately. 

BabyGirl and I modeling for the One Black Dress campaign - http://www.1blackdress.com. I didn't realize this until tonight but you will find Angelina and I on the "Why One Black Dress" page. Very cool!



Photo cred's to the ever so lovely Leanna Dawn at www.leannadawn.com

Here I am hanging out at the very top of the Rocky Mountains :)

The view I had from the top of the mountain. Breathtaking. 

I drank a Chai Latte at the highest Starbucks in Canada.


Getting silly with the ice sculptures at Lake Louise in Banff, Alberta.


The stunning Ice Castle in the middle of the lake. For this one moment in time it was just Lake Louise and I.


Watching Duck Dynasty (my favourite show) on my flight to Calgary, Alberta. 

Me and my bear hat from Calgary - We are too cute!


Nelson Mandela's memorial at Parliament Hill the night that I dined there.


The lights outside of Parliament are always beautiful during the Christmas season!


The inside is beautiful as well!


Here I am sticking my tongue in my beautiful cousin's ear during her wedding photo sesh.


Lunching with BabyGirl at Antipasto Restaurant in Mont Tremblant when the weather was warmer!!!!


BabyGirl and I at Universal Studios in Florida.


Cry-laughing at Dane Cook's Just For Laugh's show in Montreal.


An AMAZING show at New City Gas in Montreal.


Ohhh! We also got a puppy! This is our little toy poodle, Ninja :)


Fun pics, right?! I know! Some of those were taken towards the end of 2013 but so far 2014 has been amazing! Hopefully life doesn't get so busy that I can't keep up to my blog again. It's nice to be back :)

XO Tawns

Photos © Copyright, Tawny Gelinas, 2014
One Black Dress Photo Credits and © Copyright Leanna Dawn Photography, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment