Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hashtag EDM


Like most people I spend a lot of time listening to music.

I listen while I'm driving to work, I listen while I'm at work, I listen as I drive home, I listen at home.

Essentially, music is always around me.

Most of my evenings from 8pm-10pm are spent at the gym, where of course I have music blaring into my ears from my workout playlist.

The music playing over the sound system at the gym is always the latest mainstream hits where Beyoncé is battling it out with Rihanna and Lady Gaga is going toe-to-toe with Justin Bieber. Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Kanye West and then Bon Jovi. Don't get me wrong, all of these artists are great and I can rock out to their songs with the best of them but I'm not a mainstream type of girl and I can't stand listening to this music while I'm working out because it's so mundane.

I need music that hits hard, has a mass amount of bass, motivates me, keeps my spirits up and makes me smile while I'm sweating my tush off. There is nothing better than going full out on an elliptical feeling like you want to jump off and dance because the music you are listening to is so good!

Recently I have had a few people ask me what my favourite workout music is, so here you have it - All 58 songs on my current workout playlist, in no particular order :)

1. Internet Friends - Knife Party
2. Antidote - Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party
3. Apollo - Hardwell & Amba Shepherd
4. Bangarang - Skrillex & Sirah
5. Better Run (Afrojack Remix) - Tocadisco & Nadia Ali
6. Cry - Bingo Players
7. Rattle - Bingo Players
8. Breaking Up - Chuckie & Amanda Wilson
9. Can't Control Myself - Krewella
10. Can't Stop Me (Tiesto Remix) - Afrojack & Shermanology
11. Cascade - Tommy Trash
12. Tik Tok - Chuckie & R3hab - Bob Sinclar feat. Sean Paul
13. Breaking Up Quasar - Mike Ramirez Mashup
14. City of Dreams - Dirty South & Alesso
15. Concrete Angel - Gareth Emery & Christina Novelli
16. Datsun Tropicalia - Torro Torro & 2 Edit
17. Dear New York - Firebeatz & Schella
18. Deviance - Excision & Datsik
19. Devil's Work - Miike Snow
20. Easy - Mat Zo & Porter Robinson
21. Electro Dude - Chuckie & Glowinthedark
22. Eyes - Kaskade & Mindy Gledhill
23. Fall Into the Sky - Zedd & Lucky Date feat. Ellie Goulding
24. Feed the Dada - Dada Life
25. Follow You - Deniz Koyu &Wynter Gordon
26. Generation 303 - Nicky Romero
27. Greyhound - Swedish House Mafia
28. Hands High - Afrojack Remix
29. Hell Yeah! - Tiesto & Showtek
30. Holdin' On (Skrillex & Nero Remix) - Monsta
31. I Could Be the One - Nicy Romero & Avicii
32. Iron - Calvin Harris & Nicky Romero
33. Hook - Joachim Garraud
34. Kill The Noise vs. Tristam and Zealot - It's Rocket Science Mix
35. L'Amour - Bingo Players
36. Tomorrow (Luis Canela Bookleg) Laidback Luke vs. Dimitri Vegas
37. Like Home - Nicky Romero & Nervo
38. Nuke - Wolfgang Gartner
39. Oh What a Night (Lil Jon feat. Claude Kelly) - Chuckie Remix
40. Oh My (Dirty Dancer) - Alvin Risk Remix
41. Pair of Dice - Tiesto & Allure
42. Breakn' a Sweat (The Doors & Skrillex) - Zedd Remix
43. Toulouse - Nicky Romero
44. Who is Ready to Jump - Chuckie
45. Ladi Dadi (Steve Aoki feat. Wynter Gordon) - Tommy Trash Remix
46. Rock n Roll (Porcelain Black & Lil Wayne) - R3hab Remix
47. Mek Money - Chuckie, MRK1 & Doctor
48. Let the Detroit Bounce - Chuckie
49. So Far So Good - M.F. Mike
50. We Run the Night - Jeremy Gygi Bootleg
51. WTF!? - Nicky Romero & ZROQ
52. Sleaze - Knife Party
53. Years - Alesso
54. Slam the Door - Zedd
55. Mush Mush - Bassjackers
56. King  of My Castle (Wamdue Project) - Chuckie Mutfakta Edit

And last but not least, my two favourite mashup's mixed by my very own in house DJ <3

57. Sweet Sweaty Saga ( Avicii, Cazzette, Zedd, Skrillex & Gareth Emery) - VictorVee Mashup
58. So Far So Hooked on Ladi Dadi (Mikey Enriquez, Joachim Garraud, Steve Aoki & Tommy Trash) -VictorVee Mashup

So there you have it, my favourite DJ's and songs that keep me moving!!

And now I'm off to the gym...

Tawns xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment