Sunday, October 2, 2011

Macadamia Natural Oil - Reviving Curl Cream


My Babygirl has some serious hair. Hair that extends all the way down her back and hair that is loaded with curls. I'm talking serious curls. Serious ringletty curls that take on a mind of their own. They are full of attitude and are completely untamable if they aren't cared for. A couple of years ago her ringlettes would spring into place with ease but since her hair has gotten so long and thick, the weight of it now pulls the rings down. Each night I comb and braid Babygirl's hair so that we are able to fix it up with a 15 minute ease each morning before school. Normally, I simply take the braid out, comb it through with my fingers, spray it with water and then brush it through with a wide toothed comb. To finish, I twist each curl around my finger to try to keep them as defined as possible with the spritz of a frizz tamer. Of course, when she comes home, even with a tamer, her hair is a frizzy, hot mess from her busy day at school.

Again, as we all know, I (alphabetically - LMNOP) love Macadamia Natural Oil products and have had the opportunity to try the Reviving Curl Cream on Babygirl's hair. Because these products are healing and not harmful, I have no concerns using them on my daughter's hair at all. After I spritz-spray her hair with water in the morning I run about a quarter sized amount Curl Reviving Cream through, focusing on the lower half to start; ending off at her roots. I haven't been twisting her ringlettes at all but I have been gently scrunching them into place and they turn out beautiful. I have found that this product is best used on damp to wet hair so I wouldn't suggest applying it to hair that is dry. It definately has a holding agent in it but it's certainly not a strong gel-like hold; just a nice soft hold. Babygirl's curls stay soft, defined, frizzless and shiney all day long, regardless of the amount of running (which she does a lot of) and playing (which she does even more of) that she has done at school that day. It is so nice to see her come home with the same pretty hair that she went to school with.
I can't say enough about this line of hair care and style products. To be honest, the only thing left to say is; if you haven't tried Macadamia Natural Oil, there is no question that you should. It's a simple as that.

xTx

Full Disclaimer: The product I have spoken of was provided to me by Macadamia Natural Oil. No further compensation was received and no guarantee of a positive review was promised nor expected. All opinions expressed are my own - we all know I have one! Thank you, Macadamia Natural Oil for providing my daughter and I with the BEST hair care products possible.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience with Macadamia Natural Oil's Reviving Curl Cream. We love to hear it worked well for you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete