Sunday, July 20, 2014

Argan Magic - 100% Pure Argan Oil

Happy Saturday!! I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!!

As many of you may know, I am a firm believer in limiting the use of cleansers on my face and try to wash with only water. I do exfoliate my face with Pür Minerals Pür Polish (which you can read more about here) 1 to 2 times a week but other than that I only wash my face with H2O. I completely understand that all of our skin varies and many people have to use special cleansers, washes, creams and so on but I won't discuss cleaning routines given that I don't really have one. What I do want to discuss is Argan Oil; which many people have heard me refer to as "Liquid Gold".

Argan Oil is by far my favourite beauty not-so-secret. It's not a secret because I share my love for it with everyone that I possibly can!

Over the past five years I have tried quite a few brands of different Argan Oil's. Zinn's Beauty Collection has always been and will always be at the very top of my list but I have found another that is in extremely close running - Argan Magic 100% Pure Argan Oil.

This oil is exactly as promoted - Easily absorbed with no residue or greasy feeling. Of course it is an oil so you can expect to see an oily finish at first but it quickly lessens as the oil soaks into your skin. If you apply it as I do, in the evening right before bed you will wake up in the morning with glowing skin.

I have found that dark circles under my eyes disappear, redness diminishes and small spots that I had on my face are no longer. Argan Oil refreshes my skin and keeps it looking young and healthy.

In the winter my daughter suffers from terrible eczema around her thumbs and on the palms of her hands which can become very red and painful for her if we don't care for them properly. Although we don't use medications, we have tried many different lotions and creams, none of which have worked for us. This past winter in Canada was the worst winter I have ever experienced in my life. Not only were the temperatures so low they were breaking records all over the place, the weather was so bad it was causing our skin to do terrible things. We weren't having any luck keeping my daughters hands under control and one night the eczema was causing her so much pain that she was in tears.

It was in pure desperation that I smothered her hands in Argan Oil and covered them in fluffy socks over night. Argan Oil is very rich in Vitamin E and Omega 6 Fatty Acids which work wonders for skin. To our surprise, when she woke in the morning her skin was no longer burning, the redness was gone and the eczema was clearing up. We continued with this routine on a nightly basis until her hands will fully cured which only took one week! As a preventative we continued to oil her hands before bed and put the socks (which she prefers over gloves because they are so soft) on over top to really seal the moisture in.

Argan Oil truly is amazing and although I only use it on my face and my babykins only uses it on her hands, I highly suggest that you try it out on any skin condition that you may have. You have nothing to lose!

xTx

It is important to note that it is suggested that those with nut allergies not use Argan Oil. Should you wish to try it, please speak to your Physician or Allergist prior to using.

No comments:

Post a Comment