Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Birth Week!

I have had the most amazing birth week and today I woke up one year younger, wiser, happier, more beautiful and more content.

The first four days of my birthday week were spent with nine amazing people! Vlad, Pat, Heather, Andrew, Paula, Travis, Janek, Fred, and T.J., I love you all! We attended Escapade Music Festival and shared a ton of love and laughs. Although my favourite DJ had issues and wasn't able to make it to Ottawa I was lucky enough to see so many amazing DJ's and experience hours of brilliant music! Alvin Risk and Kaskade were amazing. I actually cried during Kaskade's remix of Lana Del Rey's song Young & Beautiful which you should listen to here! Oh! And I saw Borgeous on the street, told him that I loved him and he gave me the biggest smile ever! I wish that I stopped him to ask for a picture!

Vlad's Mom (who I call Momsie) is a super lucky girl and won tickets to Absolute Comedy on Friday night. The comedians that we saw were hysterical and had us laughing so hard from start to finish!! If you ever have the opportunity, do not pass up the chance to see Doug Funk and Sam Demaris!! They are two of the funniest people I have ever seen and Vlad was actually called onto stage with Doug during his routine to do a little performance which was completely improvised and hysterical.

On Saturday July 5th Vlad and I celebrated our anniversary. Although we have been engaged for a long time we didn't rush purchasing our official engagement ring. When we were first engaged, Momsie gave me a super pretty set of her rings which I wear (and will continue to wear) all of the time and Vlad also gave me a beautiful band of diamonds for my birthday last year. Although I have these rings, yesterday he gave me our actual engagement ring which is absolutely gorgeous. I am so in love with him!!

Today I celebrated my official birthday with six very special people. We had a birthday BBQ dinner and cake that was by far the best cake I have ever had in my life; courtesy of fidélice Artisan Gourmet in Hull, Quebec. This Trinity cake was layered with ganache, milk chocolate ganache and white chocolate mousse and is said to be three Gods and three sins in one bite which is no lie! Yummy, yummy, yum!

Tomorrow begins a new food era in our home which we are excited about! Vlad gave me a Vitamix for my birthday and I can't wait to use it! I've been researching so much today! :)



In closing, I want to say thank you to every single person who took the time to wish me a happy birthday and share my special day with me. I love you all so much and I have had the most amazing birthday imaginable! I wish each and every one of you happiness, goodness, love and blessings right back, not only today but every day!

Life is perfect!

Tawns <3

No comments:

Post a Comment