Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Choice Greek Yogurt

Before I go to bed I wanted to share a product with you that I am absolutely in love with. When I say I'm in love, I mean, literally - I love this product so much that if it put a ring on my finger, I would have to say "YES"! It's so, so, so good. 

President's Choice Greek Yogurt.

Three syllables.

OH - EM - GEE!

As I mentioned, I started training a bit ago and my Trainer (who I refer to as Momma Joe) insists that I eat carbs during the day before I head to the gym for my hour long training session and a whole lot of protein after. Normally I eat chicken after I train but after a suggestion from Momma Joe I have discovered the beauty of Greek Yogurt.

I have tried a couple of different types but the President's Choice Greek Yogurt is by far my favourite. It's about $3.99 per tub and can be purchased at the Independent Grocer or (I'm sure) any other store that sells President's Choice products.

It's so thick and creamy and so delicious! Not overly sweet, bitter or thin like most yogurt's. Not only does it taste wonderful but 3/4 of a cup of the vanilla flavoured yogurt is packed full of 18 grams of protein (that is almost as much protein as a steak and a perfect after-training snack!!), only 160 calories, 23 carbs and ZERO fat. That's right! ZEEEEROOOO FAT!

The vanilla and honey flavours are my favourite and quite frankly, I don't think that I will ever eat another type of yogurt again.

You must try some! Guilt free!

xTx

No comments:

Post a Comment